Brutal Truth About Life That Everyone Should Know
My uncle was a leading neurosurgeon and worked at, arguably, the best brain surgery hospital in the world (Johns Hopkins).
On a Sunday morning, he had a massive heart attack and was dead by the time he hit the treadmill he was running on. He was 50 years old. He died in the hospital gym while jogging next to a trauma surgeon.
Many years earlier, I was a young child, laying in bed with my mother tucking me in. I can vividly remember asking, for the first time, “Will I ever die?”
My mother, very kindly said, “We’re all going to die, eventually.”
It’s an unpleasant, albeit necessary conversation that many of you probably had early on. And with it, there was the implicit idea that it was mostly old and sick people who died.
Just remember that good, kind, moral people — who you are close to — could go at any moment.
Between 4%–10% of heart attacks happen before the age of 45. Death doesn’t owe anyone a calendar invite or a ‘warning shot’. Sometimes you’ll lose loved ones in rapid succession.
Life isn’t just short, it’s chaotically short, picking and choosing on a whim. This ugly truth should give you perspective and urgency.
Make it count.
….So Here are a Few Realities Of Life That You Must Know:
- Some people die at 25, we just bury them at 75
- Fail early!
- No one gives a fuck about you.
- Health is the greatest asset you can have.
- Life is hard; it’s harder when you expect it to be easy.
- You are going to die; why not do all u have to do and become the best you can be.
- Quitters never win and winners never quit.
- Sometimes the only person who can help you is YOU.
- You are both light and the dark. You don’t have to deny any aspects of who you are.
- Control your ANGER because it’s just one letter away from ‘DANGER.
- You will always recycle your experiences until you change your thinking.
- Life is supposed to be difficult, but it doesn’t need to be painful.
- If you are not popular, you want fame. If you are so popular, you want privacy.
- If you are poor, you want money. If you are rich, then you realize that still there is a scarcity of happiness in your life. You just want to live a simple life.
- If you are intelligent, life becomes stressful because you are not able to ignore anything.
- If you are clumsy, you make mistakes because of your ignorant behavior.
- If you are single, you want a relationship. You like the feeling of belongingness. If you are in a relationship, you want some space and more freedom.
- If you are not a powerful person, you realize that people dominate you. If u are a powerful person, then you realize that you have to handle all responsibilities.
- People will judge you anyway, whether you are doing good or bad. So, don’t get mad when they have opinions. It shouldn’t bother you anyway because they are just doing their job.
- People treat you exactly how they feel about you. Be blind if you want to.
You learn a lot about a person when you see how they treat you when you are not on good terms.
- Healing yourself can be offensive to people that benefit from your brokenness.
- Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you are special and that they won’t treat you the way they treat other people. That’s a misconception.
- They are showing you how they really act on purpose. It’s up to you to catch the red flags before you get caught in all of them.
- Toxic people will do you dirty, then try to convince people, It’s you!
- Sometimes the most poisonous people come disguised as best friends.
- Normalize letting people go, when it’s no longer healthy because not everything is worth fighting for.
Life is never perfect. Every solution comes with a new problem. Light exists because of the darkness and that’s the harsh truth of life. Sometimes, the only solution is acceptance.
Thank You For Reading…. 👍
Learn How to Rekindle and Spice Up Your Marriage And Relationship with this ebook.